Food Service

Help Us by Filling Out a Meal Plan Form

We would also like every family to fill out a meal plan form to see if you qualify for reduced pricing for school meals or free meals.  This is determined by your income and the income guidelines from the USDA for this school year.  You only have to fill out one form per family but include all household members on one form.  All information given on the forms is CONFIDENTIAL. This data is basis for many of the State funding formulas. There are many families in The District who are not being reported and there is therefore a reduction of funds to The District. You are not in anyway obligated to participate in the Free and Reduced Lunch Program even if you qualify.

Other Documents

App Store

Google Play

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or

  3. email: